Fiberglass bar is manufactured by high-strength fiberglass as reinforcing material, thermosetting resin as the base, continous mat surface , and then taken shape on a special pultruded mould, where the high temperature activates the resin to cure.
· Light Weight - Less Density - 20% Of Steel; 70% Of Aluminum
· High Strength And Insulating Values
· High Corrosion Resistance
· UV Resistant Inhibited
· Variety Of Colors For Choice
· Superior Dimensional Stability
· Wide Temperature Range Use
· Consistent Cross Section Lasting Performance
· Good Tenacity
· Excellent Structural Properties
· Environmentally Safe
· Non-Conductive Thermally And Electrically
· Dimensional Stability
· Non-Magnetic Electromagnetic..